Cary 6000i UV-Vis-NIR Spectrophotometer
See all reviews
Member since 2014
Read more »
"The UV-Vis spectrophotometer is very simple to use and the software interface is student friendly when teaching and learning IR techniques. The use of NIR is very common in our lab, and this instrument gives accurate and very quick results. "
The Cary 6000i is a high performance UV-Visible-NIR spectrophotometer with unmatched photometric performance in the 175-1800 nm range.
Using InGaAs detection for improved linearity the Cary 6000i is the ultimate tool for materials science research. Controlled by the Cary WinUV software, a modular Windows-based software, makes it easy to perform powerful analysis and control a number of optional accessories. The large sample compartment can be expanded to hold large accessories and integrating spheres for spectral and diffuse reflectance. The LockDown mechanism makes it possible to quickly change and position accessories for reproducible results.
- Measure beyond 8.0 absorbance units with reference beam attenuation
- Measure 175 to 1800 nm using a InGaAs detector for unmatched precision and linearity
- WinUV software – modular software with power analysis and enhanced transfer and report export capabilities
- Versatile set of accessories for materials research including spectral and diffuse reflectance
- Variable slit widths (down to 0.01 nm) for optimum control over data resolution
- Large sample compartment with LockDown mechanism for quick changes and positioning for reproducible results
- Maximum light throughput using Schwarzchild coupling optics for higher accuracy at low transmission levels
- Minimal noise and stray light using a floating aluminum casting and double Littrow monochromator
- Extended dynamic range by attenuating the reference beam more in line with the sample absorbance
- Nitrogen pumping – separate purging in the sample and monochromator compartments