Cary 60 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer
The Agilent Cary 60 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer is efficient, accurate and flexible, and is designed to meet your immediate and future challenges. With remote sampling options, proven performance and low cost of ownership, you can be sure that the Agilent Cary 60 UV-Vis will give you answers you can trust. Features: Lowest cost of ownership with an exceptionally long lifetime of 3 billion...read more
2 scientists have reviewed this product
See all reviews
Member since 2011
Read more »
"We use it with 18 cuvettes holder and it is very easy to use. The motorization are basic and reliable. It is perfect for enzymatic activities. The software is really intuitive and ADL help us to be more efficient. The price is competitive. "
See all reviews
Member since 2014
Read more »
"The Cary 50/60 UV-Vis spectrophotometer is a remarkable work horse piece of analytical equipment in our laboratory. Although the software is dated, the flexibility of doing automated sample injection, temperature controlled experiments with mixing in or out of the box measurements using fiber-optics makes up for software envy. I can still get manuals and brand new accessories or replacements off of ebay or on LabX, and Illumina, the latest home of the Cary line. I routinely use this instrument to run novel scanning kinetics and single wavelength kinetics as well as QCing incoming reagents and compounds. I have used 3-D printers to make alterations of doors, ports and cuvette holders for specific studies. It is the best spectrophotometer I have seen for its stability, ease of use, simplicity of hardware, ability to reconfigure and retrofit, and over robustness. "
The Agilent Cary 60 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer is efficient, accurate and flexible, and is designed to meet your immediate and future challenges. With remote sampling options, proven performance and low cost of ownership, you can be sure that the Agilent Cary 60 UV-Vis will give you answers you can trust.
- Lowest cost of ownership with an exceptionally long lifetime of 3 billion flashes, the lamp typically lasts 10 years, minimizing lamp replacement and instrument revalidation costs
- No need for cuvettes the optional fiber optic probe delivers more accurate results in a fraction of the time, and with no cuvette or sipper, sample measurements are less prone to error
- Measure precious samples with ease the highly focused beam image of the Agilent Cary 60 is perfect for measuring small volumes accurately and reproducibly. Preserve your samples by using <4 µl instead of mL
- Exceptionally fast data collection with a scan rate of up to 24,000 nm/min, you can scan the entire wavelength range (190-1100 nm) in under 3 seconds
- Performance enhancing accessories assures you can handle the widest variety of sample sizes and types with liquid sampling accessories including fiber optic probes and couplers, Peltier and water thermostatted single and multicell holders, temperature probes, microvolume sampling cells and rapid mix accessory for stopped flow kinetics. For solid samples, choose from solid sample holder, fiber optic reflectance probe and coupler and fixed angle specular reflectance accessories (SRA)
- Software designed for real samples the Agilent Cary WinUV software can be tailored to suit your analytical requirements from QA/QC to research
Application notes and news
- Ensure Food Quality, Production, and Safety
- Measuring the Reflectance of Very Small Samples using the Agilent Cary 60 Remote Diffuse Reflecta...
- Measuring Diffuse Reflectance of Solid Samples with the Agilent Cart 60 UV-Vis
- Agilent Technologies Introduces Next-Generation Cary 60 UV-Vis, Offering Improved Performance in ...