CarboPac® PA10 Carbohydrate Column
For Sensitive Analysis of Mono- and Disaccharides
The Thermo Scientific™ CarboPac™ PA10 column line has been expanded to include a new 0.4 × 250 mm capillary column. As with all CarboPac PA10 columns, the new capillary format is the ideal choice for mono- and disaccharides in foods, drugs and plants.
The CarboPac PA10 is an ideal choice for separations of mono- and disaccharides found in mammalian glycoproteins. Fucose is well resolved from the system void and from protein hydrolysate interferents. The CarboPac PA10 allows oxygen to elute after mannose, eliminating interference with monosaccharides. It is ideal for the analysis of mono- and disaccharides in foods, drugs, and plants, and separates sialic acids with the addition of sodium acetate to the eluent.
CarboPac® PA10 Carbohydrate Column Features:
- For the quantification of acidic, neutral, and aminomonosaccharides
- Simple, isocratic separations
- Superior selectivity for common monosaccharides compared to the CarboPac PA1
- No derivatization required
- Gradient compatible
- Length: 30, 50, 250 mm
- ID: 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 9.0 mm