The CAMSIZER is a compact laboratory instrument for simultaneous measurement of particle size distribution and particle shape.
Using the measuring principle of digital image processing, two specially rated digital cameras measure pourable solids in the range from 30 µm to 30 mm.
The unique scanning of all particles with the new advanced software means that for the first time it is possible to obtain screening results directly without any additional adaptation procedures. This makes CAMSIZER the ideal time- and cost-saving alternative for incoming and outgoing controls and for in-process quality control.
The AutoSampler - option for the CAMSIZER allows a high sample throughput in automatic operation mode.
Application notes and news
- Particle Characterization of Granules and Fibres with Dynamic Image Analysis
- Reliable Particle Shape Analysis with the CAMSIZER
- Zuverlässige Partikelanalyse mit dem CAMSIZER
- Particle Size and Shape Analyzer CAMSIZER® P4 – the New Generation
- The CAMSIZER from Retsch Technology Facilitates Catalyst Development at Shell Global Solutions