CAI 600P & 600F Digital Analyzer
California Analytical Instruments, Inc.
The CAI 600P & 600F digital analyzer is designed around a state-of-the-art 16-bit microprocessor, c an be manually or remotely operated, has precision measurements and more. The California Anal...read more
The CAI 600P & 600F digital analyzer is designed around a state-of-the-art 16-bit microprocessor, c an be manually or remotely operated, has precision measurements and more.
The California Analytical Models 600P & 600F digital analyzer product line is designed around a state of the art 16 bit microprocessor, with 16 digital inputs, 16 digital outputs, 16 analog inputs and 4 analog outputs. The analyzer can be manually operated from the keypad or remotely via TCP/IP , RS-232C communications and discrete inputs. The analyzer display includes screen presentation of all analyzer alarms. Four levels of password protection are provided. For precision measurements, the analyzer's accuracy is increased by entering calibration curve fit polynomials. Automatic calibration may be activated locally or remotely and includes auto calibration via preset times.
Applications of CAI 600P & 600F digital analyzers:
- Stack Gases (CEM)
- Combustion Efficiency
- Turbine/Generator Feedback Control
- Process Chemical Gas Analysis
- Personnel Safety
- Fuel Cell Analysis
- Vehicle Emissions
Features of CAI 600P & 600F digital analyzers:
- Measures Oxygen from 0-1% up to 0-100%
- Up to Four User-Definable Ranges Per Channel
- CE Mark and ETL Listed—Conforms to UL STD 61010-1, Certified to CAN/CSA C22.2 STD No. 610610.1
- Auto Calibration and Ranging
- Fast Response Time
- Temperature and Pressure Compensation
- Comprehensive Diagnostics
- Output Options: Voltage, Current, RS-232, TCP/IP
- Remote Monitoring and Control
- Data Archiving
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries