C11440-52U Board-Level Digital CMOS Camera
C11440-52U Board-Level Digital CMOS Camera - designed to deliver high performance and cost-effective imaging in a compact, board-level format.
The C11440-52U is a compact and high-spec board type camera with the Gen II scientific CMOS sensor. The camera has over 70 % quantum efficiency at 600 nm. The camera runs at 30 frames/s at full resolution and it can reach up to 25 655 frames/s (512 × 8 ROI). In addition to that the camera has USB 3.0 interface for convenience.
C11440-52U Board-Level Digital CMOS Camera Features:
- Resolution: 4.0 megapixels
- Camera noise: 2.3 electrons (rms), 1.6 electrons (median)
- Frame rate: 30 frames/s (2048 × 2048)
- Quantum efficiency: over 70 % at peak (at 600 nm)
C11440-52U Board-Level Digital CMOS Camera Applications:
- DNA sequence
- Gene expression
- Imaging cytometry
- High content screening
- Live cell imaging
- Wafer inspection
- X-ray I.I., X-ray scintillator readout