See all reviews
Member since 2010
Alabama Power Company
Read more »
"In my experience there are many recurring issues with IKA calorimeters. Our biggest issue is with temperatures rising after analyses. We also have problems with drainage after analysis. Without local support it is sometimes hard to repair items quickly. Shipping of parts is very quick which helps as we can then make our own repairs."
The IKA® calorimeter C 5000 control is the only calorimeter in the world that offers a free selection of 3 working methods:
Thus it is possible to perform determinations of gross calorific values of liquid and solid samples in adiabatic (approx. 14 - 18 min), isoperibolic (approx. 22 min) and dynamic (reduced time: approx. 10 min) mode. A high level of automation in addition to an extensive range of accessories leave nothing more to wish for.
- Automatic water handling system includes tempering, filling and emptying of calorimeter inner vessel
- Automatic oxygen filling and degassing of the decomposition vessel
- Automatic decomposition vessel identification
- Validation according to DIN 51900,ISO 1928, ASTM D240, ASTM D4809, ASTM D5865, ASTM D1989, ASTM D5468, ASTM E711
- Interface connections for each of the following: scale, printer, monitor and sample rack C 5020
- User-friendly software C 5040 CalWin for controlling the calorimeter and administration of measuring data ( accessory )
- LIMS integration is possible
- Special halogen resistent vessel C 5012 for quantitative decomposition of halogens and sulfur ( accessory )
- The decomposition vessel can be changed over to use combustible crucibles C 14 ( accessory C 5010.4 is needed )
- Standard consumables for calibrations and initial operation included with delivery
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries