Scaling up is easier when using an HPLC media that provides near identical performance across all particle sizes and with increases in column diameter.
The separation characteristics of each Phenomenex media offer unique selectivity for each type of application and significant production gains for maximum loadability and process economy. Achieve identical performance from analytical development to large process scale. Our Luna, Jupiter, Synergi, Gemini, Clarity, or Lux media are available in a wide range of particle sizes and designed for the exacting standards of process, pilot, and commercial scale-up.
We have redefined the standard for industrial process media and control all areas of media production.
We Specialize in Media with:
- High surface area for increased loadability
- Wide range of media for superior selectivities
- Superior mechanical strength for long column lifetimes
- Enhanced chemical stability for added versatility
We GUARANTEE Media with:
- Controlled pore size diameter and volume
- Narrow particle size distribution
- Reproducible bonding
- Exacting scalability
- Optimized packing density
- Metal-free silica
Controlled Manufacturing Process
We engineer and manufacture all of our media with your needs as a guideline. Our state-of-the-art facility gives us the capability to provide some of the most consistent media available on the market. With very high loadability, excellent mechanical strength, extended chemical stability, and batch-to-batch reproducibility, it is no wonder why more and more people turn to Phenomenex purification media every day.
- Almost no structural integrity lost during packing in a DAC system
- Surface smoothness and particle sphericity
- Uniformity and consistent pore structure
- Extremely narrow pore size distribution
Withstand Multiple Repacking in Dynamic Axial Compression (DAC) Systems
Dynamic Axial Compression (DAC) systems are popular as they prevent voids that form during use as the packing bed compresses, however this is accomplished with high mechanical stress on the packing media. Mechanical stress along with high flow rates and backpressures can crack or sheer low mechanical strength silica particles creating silica fines, which will rapidly degrade column efficiency and clog frits. All Phenomenex media provide exceptional strength over multiple DAC packings without sacrificing performance as well as easily withstand high mechanical stress to ensure:
Chemical stability, especially at pH extremes, is a critical factor for several reasons:
- Prevents leaching of bonded phase or silica matrix which can contaminate your product
- Allows Clean-in-Place (CIP) processes to maintain performance
- Increases overall lifetime
- Minimizes chromatographic changes (retention, selectivity, peak shape, etc.)
- Exceptional Chemical Stability for Low Leachates
Phenomenex’s quality management system is ISO 9001:2008 certified. This certification validates that all our processes are fully established, functional, and meet international standards.If you would like to place an order, try a scout column, have questions on media selection, or would like to improve your purification work, please contact us anytime. Our dedicated Prep team is willing and able to support your purchase and offer purification yields like nothing you’ve seen before.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!