The Model HC-404 is a self contained, fixed wavelength infrared analyzer designed for rapid accurate analysis of total petroleum hydrocarbons in water, soil and sludge samples.
• Fixed wavelength 2930 cm-1 (3.42µ) allows for quick analysis without unnecessary scanning.
• Digital readout in %T and absorbance, or in concentration mode for direct ppm readings.
• Accommodates 10, 50, or 100 mm quartz cells for analysis to 1ppm or lower detection levels.
• Built-in scale expansion and extended linear range for high concentration, using a simple 3-step calibration.
• Peltier cooled PbSe detector provides greater than 2500 to 1 signal to noise ratio, resulting in the very best detection levels and excellent instrument stability.
• Small foot print requires minimal lab space.
• Hot quartz halogen source for the highest output possible.
• Instrument simplicity. Intuitive controls allow for immediate operation.
• analyzing water on offshore oil rigs
• on-site oil in water analysis
• monitoring of oil & water separation systems
• TPH in soil at clean up sites or around underground oil tanks
• measurement of oil residue in solvent from metal parts cleaning
• Testing hydrocarbon levels in recycled solvents