Brownlee Precision 410 - Four channel Instrumentation Amplifier
Brownlee's rugged yet easy-to-use amplifiers have four channels of a high gain/low noise amplification, lowpass filter and output offset control. A control knob adjusts amplifier parameters, and an alphanumeric LED readout displays values. There is a memory function for each channel. Input voltage noise is only 1.5µV rms.
The Brownlee Precision Model 410 is a four-channel general purpose laboratory amplifier (one channel shown). It can be used to amplify small signals from sources which may have a large common-mode level and high frequency noise. Each channel consists of a high gain/low noise amplifier, an input coupling selector, a 2-pole lowpass filter, and an output offset control. A control knob sets the amplifier parameters and the values are displayed on a bright LED alphanumeric readout.
* Clear front panel controls for all settings
* Calibrated gains from 0.1 to 10,000
* Single-ended or differential inputs
* 2-pole elliptic lowpass filter with range 1 kHz to 25 kHz
* AC or DC input coupling
* Output offset control to shift output up to ±10 Volts
* Low noise circuitry
* Self-trimming feature to remove internal offsets
* Memory on each channel
* Powerful output which can directly drive transducers
* Wide bandwidth: greater than 200 kHz on all gains
Please note your country's line (mains) voltage.