Another in a long line of TMC innovations, the 75 Series Breadboards minimize both weight and cost. A patented manufacturing technique allows us to form countersunk, tapped holes in a thin top skin of stainless steel. The holes are not drilled or punched, but fabricated in a way that effectively “thickens” the skin in a small ring around the threads. No inserts are used and the tapped holes are 3 threads deep.
These tops have relatively high levels of rigidity, as they utilize our standard steel core. They are ideal when light loads are anticipated and low weight and/or cost are the most crucial factors.
• Ultra-lightweight design weighs less than 9 lbs/ft2 (44 kg/m2).
• Ferromagnetic Stainless steel top and bottom skins.
• Aluminum and carbon steel versions available.
• Very low prices, even in low quantity.
• Formed holes are countersunk and tapped 3 threads.
• Formed holes in top skin add to rigidity.
• CleanTop® individual cups under each hole make the core spillproof.
Write a review
Sharing your experience will help scientists like you. Achieve Reviewer Status and Win an iPad 3 (All reviews published will be entered into the next drawing on January 30th 2014).