Another in a long line of TMC innovations, the 75 Series Breadboards minimize both weight and cost. A patented manufacturing technique allows us to form countersunk, tapped holes in a thin top skin of...read more
Another in a long line of TMC innovations, the 75 Series Breadboards minimize both weight and cost. A patented manufacturing technique allows us to form countersunk, tapped holes in a thin top skin of stainless steel. The holes are not drilled or punched, but fabricated in a way that effectively “thickens” the skin in a small ring around the threads. No inserts are used and the tapped holes are 3 threads deep.
These tops have relatively high levels of rigidity, as they utilize our standard steel core. They are ideal when light loads are anticipated and low weight and/or cost are the most crucial factors.
• Ultra-lightweight design weighs less than 9 lbs/ft2 (44 kg/m2).
• Ferromagnetic Stainless steel top and bottom skins.
• Aluminum and carbon steel versions available.
• Very low prices, even in low quantity.
• Formed holes are countersunk and tapped 3 threads.
• Formed holes in top skin add to rigidity.
• CleanTop® individual cups under each hole make the core spillproof.
Write a review
Sharing your experience will help scientists like you. Achieve Reviewer Status and Win an iPad air (All reviews published will be entered into the next drawing on March 30th 2014).
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
Be the first to learn about new technologies
10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
Get exclusive buying tips from experts
Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!