See all reviews
Member since 2009
Salmaniya Medical Complex
Read more »
"I have been using this instruments since 2004 with a heavy workload of about 6 runs /day . Rarely am I faced with problems such as probe bend or with the temperature heating chamber."
Confidence in plasma protein results.
The BN™ II System and its nephelometric technology provide uncompromising performance in plasma protein analysis. The menu covers assays to support a variety of clinical indications, such as cardiac risk assessment, kidney diseases, nutritional assessment, and innovative markers as e.g. Cystatin C and Carbohydrate-Deficient Transferrin (CDT).
The BN II System provides automation and flexibility of use, enabling you to load samples or reagents at any time.
It delivers reliable results, increases your productivity, and is highly cost-effective.
The BN II is a fully automated protein analyzer that contributes to a more efficient determination of proteins.
- Up to 100 samples onboard
- Average effective throughput of approximately 130 tests/hour
- Primary tube capabilities for less hands-on time to prepare samples
- Bidirectional host interface to reduce the time needed to enter job lists and validate laboratory results
- Full automation for less operator intervention to obtain final patient results
- Specimen level detection and positive barcode identification for samples, reagents, standards and controls to reduce human error
- Multi-lot management allowing the handling of up to 3 batches of reagents per assay during the same processing period
- Minimum reruns with wide measuring ranges
- Extended onboard reagent stability with anti-evaporation caps