BIOSTAT® CultiBag STR Plus
Innovative Bioreactor, Sensor and Stirrer Technology
The BIOSTAT® CultiBag STR Plus is a stirred single use bioreactor available from small scale to large scale cultivation up to 1000L. Its design is entirely based on the conventional gold standards coming from the stainless steel systems, allowing for easy scale-up and transfer from stainless steel solutions. The BIOSTAT® CultiBag STR Plus consists of one BIOSTAT® STR Plus Control Tower, one bag holder, a single-use CultiBag STR and superior BioPAT® MFCS/DA data logging software. Single as well as twin versions are available.
It is ideal for:
- Cell Culture applications
- Industrial and academic research
- Process development
- Process optimization
- Pilot scale production
- Seed cultivation for large scale bioreactors
- Production scale
- Completely single use bioreactor in traditional design
- Top driven stirrer with magnetic coupling
- Application driven fully flexible gassing system
- Available as single and twin version
- User-friendly touch screen interface for easy operation
- Single use optical DO & pH sensors for measurement
- Single use bags available with working volumes of 50L, 200L, 500L and 1000L
- Validation & Extractible guide available
Application notes and news
- Large Scale Cultivation of CHO Cells in the Stirred Single-use Bioreactor BIOSTATR CultiBag STR
- Comparison of Single Use Bioreactor BIOSTAT® CultiBag RM and Reusable STR for Cultivation of CHO Cells in S...
- Sartorius Launches Sartocheck 4 plus Bag Tester for Bioreactor Leak Detection
- Sartorius to Showcase Cell Cultivation Technologies at ESACT
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!