BIOSTAT® CultiBag RM single use bioreactor
BIOSTAT® CultiBag RM single-use bioreactor for the cultivation of all cell types, including mammalian cells, plant cells, insect cells, stem cells and microbial cells. Application-driven packages are available for culturing from 100 ml to 300 l.
BIOSTAT® CultiBag RM is a single-use bioreactor utilising rocking motion agitation with low shear. The feedback control loops using single use sensors for pH and DO, bring new levels of confidence to process development.
Application notes and news
- Evaluation of the BIOSTATR CultiBag RM for Microbial Seed Stage Fermentation
- Protocol for Fed Batch, Serum Free Cultivation of CHO XM 111 Suspension Cells in the BIOSTAT CultiBag RM 20
- Comparison of Single Use Bioreactor BIOSTAT® CultiBag RM and Reusable STR for Cultivation of CHO Cells in S...
- Cultivation of PER.C6R Cells in the Single Use Bioreactor BIOSTATR CultiBag RM for the Production of Monocl...
- Sartorius to Showcase Cell Cultivation Technologies at ESACT