- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
The Power of One BioImaging System for Life Science Research
UVP’s BioSpectrum® Imaging System is designed to perform a wide range of Life Science research applications including chemiluminescent, multiplex, fluorescent and colorimetric imaging. The system easily automates control of hardware and image capture with the VisionWorks®LS Software. Personalization and templates further automate your research.
BioSpectrum supplies one advanced system with superior image capture capabilities. The system offers speed, sensitivity and accuracy for imaging of blots, plates, DNA and protein gels and other samples. For applications such as chemiluminescence western blots, no film is required. The AutoExpose function automatically selects the perfect image exposure while achieving the widest dynamic range possible for the accurate quantitative analysis of bands.
Fluorescent western blotting is possible with the BioSpectrum for detection of multiple proteins on the same blot. The BioLite™ MultiSpectral Light Source added to the BioSpectrum permits use of a full range of wavelength filters for excitation of fluorescent dyes.
The BioSpectrum System features:
- Selection of CCD cameras including deeply cooled cameras
- User-defined and pre-set capture buttons to automate research
- Light-tight darkroom with software-automated controls
- Epi UV and white light
- Transillumination UV and white light
- Chemi tray for placement of blots
- Five-position filter wheel with three emission filters included
- VisionWorksLS software with extensive image capture, enhancement and quantitative analysis functions
- BioLite MultiSpectral Light Source can be added for multiplex and NIR imaging
"The BioSpectrum darkroom provides a world class combination of functionality, ease of use and durability for precise requirements of complex laboratory studies. The system's automated functions, including camera and lens controls, lighting options and darkroom settings, make both gel and chemiluminescent imaging effortless," according to Mike Capps, UVP's Marketing Product Manager.
See the power of one imaging system for all of your imaging research studies. Go to UVP's web site to check out the BioSpectrum Imaging Systems and other BioImaging Systems for Genomic and Proteomic research applications.
Application notes and news
- Comparison of Digital Chemiluminescent and Film Imaging of Protein Blots
- Measuring Molecular Mobility with Macro Fluorescence Imaging
- 2D Imaging with the UVP BioSpectrum® 800 System
- Ultra-Rapid and Ultra-Sensitive Detection of Proteins in Chemiluminescent Western Blotting
- UVP, LLC @ Neuroscience Show
- Genomics, Proteomics and In Vivo Imaging Systems from UVP at AACR
- Gel, Blot and In Vivo Imaging with UVP BioImaging Systems
- Touch the Future of Gel, Blot and In Vivo Imaging with UVP BioImaging Systems
- Touch the Future of Gel, Blot and In Vivo Imaging
- Closing In On the Answers Within: In Vivo Imaging From Whole Organ to Single Cell
- Detect and Analyse Multiple Proteins on Single Blot using New Imaging System from UVP
- UVP to Show Range of BioImaging Systems Including iBox Scienta Small Animal Imaging System at ASM 2010
- UVP Unveils Several New BioImaging Systems at Analytica 2008
- UVP LLC Wins Another Significant Tender for its for Advanced Imaging Systems in China