Biosen C-line – Glucose & Lactate Analysers
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Oblastní nemocnice Jičín ,CZ
Read more »
"Excellent reproducibility, robust and stable instrument. Actually there is often no need for after sales service. Maintenance is easy to perform. Instrument is user friendly. I can recommend using prefilled tubes and capillaries for taking samples."
The Biosen C-Line range of analysers measure glucose and lactate quickly and precisely in clinics, laboratories and sports medicine facilities around the world.
Biosen C-Line and S-Line by EKF Diagnostics requires minimal maintenance and uses chip sensors which have a long life span and are easy to replace. The backlit touch screen allows users to easily navigate the multi-lingual menu and adjust several of the system's parameters.
Biosen C-Line Glucose Analysers Key Features:
- Touch Screen
- Multilingual Display
- Results in 20–25 seconds
- Up to 160 results an hour
- Measuring from whole blood, plasma and serum
- Automatic calibration
- High precision CV 1,5% at 12 mmol/l
- Measuring range 0.5-50mmol/L for glucose and 0.5-40mmol/L for lactate
- Chip-sensor life-time: glucose 7.500 tests (60 days), lactate 6.000 tests (50 days)
- Sample stability up to 5 days if refrigerated
- PC, network and printer connectivity viaRS232C interfaces
- Stores up to 500 results
- Barcode option available