Dometic biomedical freezers from The Baker Company have been designed for storing critical materials that demand constant temperature and security. With flexible set point ranges of 20°C to -41°C, adjustable in increments of 0.1 ºC, they are suitable for a wide variety of storage and research applications, including laboratory grade freezing of enzymes, vaccines, and other biologics. Providing deep storage space, the DFR Range offers four sizes with volumes from 8.7 cu ft (246L) to 26.1 cu ft (738L).
• Temperature set points from -20ºC to -41ºC (factory set point -41ºC)
• Control sensor precision +/- 0.2 ºC
• Separate interior doors to minimize cold loss
• Controlled fan cooling system for constant and even temperature distribution
• Monitoring and Visualization Software (DMN)
• Gold Safety Standard - Guarantees risk-free operation