BioMark 48.48 Dynamic Array - Real-Time PCR
The 48.48 Dynamic Array - Real-Time PCR is the ideal solution to validate gene expression of a panel of genes against a large number of samples.
With a dynamic array, high-throughput multiplexing is easy because a matrix architecture does the work of combining samples and primer probe sets into 2,304 PCR assays, 48 real-time curves for each of the 48 samples.
That's six-fold more data than is produced by a 384-well plate.
This radical advance in experimental density is fully leveraged through a hardware/software system that automates setup and data analysis.
Application notes and news
- Fluidigm Dynamic Arrays for Single-Cell Gene Expression Analysis
- Efficient Drug Metabolism Studies Using the Fluidigm System
- BioMark Dynamic Array for Single-Cell Gene Expression Analysis
- BioMark™ dynamic arrays overcome obstacles for measuring relative gene expression with single cells
- Fluidigm Corporation Announces New FC1™ Cycler
- Pathway-Focused Gene Expression Panels Validated for Real-time PCR
- Keio University's Dr. Suda Selects Fluidigm Biomark™ System for Single Cell Research
- 48.48 Dynamic Array Enhances Single-Cell Gene Expression Studies...
- Fluidigm Technology to Help Pioneering Researchers Sustain Pacific Rim Salmon Populations