BioMark 48.48 Dynamic Array - Genotyping
The Fluidigm 48.48 Dynamic Array - Genotyping delivers a new level of efficiency for the study of genetic variation within a large population.
Each run generates 2,304 genotypes - six-fold more data than is produced by a 384-well plate.
This radical advance in experimental density is fully leveraged through a hardware/software system that automates setup and data analysis.
Application notes and news
- Fluidigm Dynamic Arrays for Single-Cell Gene Expression Analysis
- Efficient Drug Metabolism Studies Using the Fluidigm System
- Efficient Drug Metabolism Studies Using the BioMark System
- BioMark System for Rapid, Reliable, and Cost Effective Genotyping
- BioMark™ dynamic arrays overcome obstacles for measuring relative gene expression with single cells
- Pathway-Focused Gene Expression Panels Validated for Real-time PCR
- Fluidigm & IntegraGen Join Forces To Create A Genetic Analysis Service And European Demonstration Facility
- 48.48 Dynamic Array Enhances Single-Cell Gene Expression Studies...
- Fluidigm Technology to Help Pioneering Researchers Sustain Pacific Rim Salmon Populations
- The NCI to Identify Germ-Line Markers of Cancer Susceptibility Using the BioMark System, Fluidigm Announces