Bioline High Resolution Glass Columns
Glass columns - "reloaded"
KNAUER Bioline high resolution glass columns for bioseparations have been designed to overcome some common glass column drawbacks such as their delicateness and little pressure resistance. Bioline glass columns withstand 100 bar (1450 psi), allow packing with ease, and feature axial compression and a built-in cooling/heating jacket.
Glass columns offer important advantages such as biocompatibility, resistance against most buffers, and visibility of the column bed, making them ideal for bioseparations. They are, however, generally quite delicate and not very stable. KNAUER Bioline high resolution glass columns for bioseparations have been designed to overcome these common drawbacks and are one of the most reliable and easy to handle column systems featuring axial compression.
Bioline high resolution glass columns offer pressure stability up to 100 bar and a thermostatic jacket for temperatures between 0°C and 60°C, making them suitable for a wide range of biochromatography applications. Symmetrical "Uniform Flow" distributors on both ends make reverse flow (up/down flow) possible and minimize peak broadening. The column hardware design allows for easy exchange of frits and compression of the gel bed using the integrated compression screw. Moreover, the columns are equipped with an integrated quick release lever and can be closed with just one thread rotation.
Application notes and news
- Automated Purification of His-tagged β-galactosidase
- Protein Separation with a new High Resolution Glass Column
- KNAUER to Showcase Latest Innovations in Biochromatography at Biotechnica 2013
- Innovative HPLC Solutions Released
- New LC Solutions to Meet your Needs
- Speed Up and Simplify All Common Types of Biochromatography Techniques
- KNAUER to Present Bioline High Resolution Biochromatography at BIOTECHNICA 2010