mLINE® Mechanical Pipettes
Sartorius' most advanced mechanical pipette family - the mLINE® - offers excellent ergonomics, performance and safety in manual pipetting. It is particularly designed for repetitive and long-lasting pipetting in order to prevent work related hand, arm and shoulder disorders, or Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI). mLINE® is recommended by health and safety officers around the globe. It covers the ...read more
4 scientists have reviewed this product
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Neuroscience / Neurology
Academia / University
Read more »
"These pipettes are light, lighter than the eppendorf research pipettes, and are easy to use. I particularly like the spring-action when attaching a new tip. They do seem to need greasing every so often, as the plunger seems to 'stick' when aspirating fluid, but this can be done yourself with the supplied grease and directions."
See all reviews
Member since 2006
Kings College London
Read more »
"These pipettes are light, comfortable and simple to use (including disassembly and autoclaving). The volume lock ensures consistent dispensing and tip ejection is smooth, making working with the mLINE over extended periods no problem at all."
Sartorius' most advanced mechanical pipette family - the mLINE® - offers excellent ergonomics, performance and safety in manual pipetting.
It is particularly designed for repetitive and long-lasting pipetting in order to prevent work related hand, arm and shoulder disorders, or Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI). mLINE® is recommended by health and safety officers around the globe. It covers the full volume range of 0.1 µl to 10 ml and is available in single- and multichannel models.
The features and benefits are:
- Low pipetting forces that prevent RSI and improve results in long pipetting series
- Ergonomic finger support minimizes the grip force needed to hold the pipette
- Optiload mechanism in both single- and multichannel models for easy and light tip loading with perfect tip sealing
- Single- and multichannel models
- Volume range from 3 μl to 10 ml
- Volume adjustment locking for preventing accidental volume changes
- Easy-to-read volume display
- Color coding of different volumes to ease the selection of pipette tips
- Safe-Cone Filters available for models > 10 μl with a convenient filter ejection mechanism
- Fully autoclavable without disassembly
- Simple to clean and maintain with only three parts to disassemble
- Easy user calibration e.g. for different liquids
- Materials have high chemical and UV-resistance to secure long life-time of the pipette
Application notes and news
- The Importance of Regular In-Lab Checking of Pipettes
- Poorly selected pipettor tips can cause major error to pipetting accuracy
- Have you got problems with aching hands in your lab?
- Sartorius Opens New Application Center in Shanghai
- Biohit's New 10 ml Pipettor
- Biohit launches a mechanical mLINE pipettor for large volumes
- Enjoy your work!