Biohit high precision tips - Biohit offers you precision-made pipettor tips to provide excellent reproducibility and accuracy together with all Biohit and most other pipette brands. To ensure the best results, always use Biohit tips together with Biohit pipettors.
Features of the Biohit high precision tips include:
- Produced and packed in a dust-free environment under strictly maintained conditions
- Manufactured in clean room cells (according to ISO 13485 and GMP standards)
- Suitable for many pipettors on the market
- Produced from natural premium grade polypropylene
- Convenient autoclavable racks
- Ecological refill system
- Economic bulk tips
- Proper seal design for accurate, leak-tight sealing
The economic and ecological Refill System for Biohit high precision tips
The Refill System for Biohit tips is environmentally friendly, with completely recyclable packaging. The tip trays are easily transferred from the refill packages. The Refill System covers the five most popular Biohit high precision tip sizes:
- Refill Tower: 10, 300 and 350 µl tips
- Refill Pack: 1000 and 1200 µl tips
Single Tray Biohit Pipette tip boxes for safer laboratory work
The Single Tray tip boxes are a must for demanding laboratory work. The rigid and strong polypropylene boxes and trays are fully autoclavable. The tray holds 96 highest grade non-wettable virgin polypropylene tips in an 8 x 12 microplate format.
The flip-top boxes can be opened and closed with a single-hand. The colour coding of the top trays allows immediate tip volume recognition. Non-sterile and pre-sterilized standard tips are available in Single Trays as certified RNase, DNase and Endotoxin free.
Bulk Biohit high precision tips- the economic option
The most economic alternative is to buy Bulk Biohit high precision tips that are available in boxes with 100, 250, 400 or 1000 tips (depending on tip size, see ordering details). However, no compromises are made regarding the quality, and the bulk tips undergo the same rigid quality control as other Biohit tips.