Biohit GastroPanel - for diagnosis of atrophic gastritis and Helicobacter pylori infection
Biohit GastroPanel® is a first line diagnostic test for dyspeptic patients.
Biohit GastroPanel features include:
- Simple blood sample based examinations
- Risk-free and comfortable for the patient
- Promote selection and prioritisation of patientsfor gastroscopy
- Aid gastroscopy in locating atrophy in corpus, antrum or both
- Promote screening of patients at risk of gastric cancer, peptic ulcer disease,
risks deficiency of vitamin B12, calcium, zink and iron, and the complications of gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Promote evidence-based and preventative medicine
- Reduce trial treatments and related problems and costs
- Improve the level of health care and quality of life
Biohit GastroPanel is a non-invasive, risk free and patient-friendly laboratory test. It provides information on the condition of the mucous membrane of the stomach, such as atrophic gastritis and Helicobacter pylori infection. On the basis of the results of the GastroPanel test panel it is possible to assess the need for Helicobacter pylori treatment as well as the need and urgency of gastroscopy. Thus the GastroPanel test panel is a new tool for both general practitioners and various specialists for making a rapid and accurate diagnosis following the principles of Evidence Based Medicine. In addition to this the Gastro Panel is a practical tool for follow up and screening studies.
The GastroPanel, a set of ELISA tests performed from a blood sample, reveals the status and functioning of the mucosa of the entire stomach. The test panel is reliable non-endoscopic laboratory test for atrophic gastritis. The GastroPanel provides also Helicobacter pylori status as it is essential for atrophic gastritis and related diseases.
- Pepsinogen I ELISA
- Pepsinogen II ELISA
- Gastrin 17 ELISA
- Helicobacter pylori IgA/IgG ELISA
- Helicobacter pylori IgG ELISA
When GastroPanel examination gives a normal result, any stomach symptoms are caused by functional dyspepsia or by a disease elsewhere than in the stomach mucosa. GastroPanel results indicate the presence or absence of H. pylori infection and AG, and the site of AG (corpus, antrum or both).
Please note GastroPanel is for research use only in the United States and Japan
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries