Biohit eLINE® Single Channel Electronic Pipettors
See all reviews
Member since 2011
EC Labs, Inc.
Read more »
"easy to use and versatile."
Biohit eLINE pipettors are available in single-channel models covering the volume range from 0.2 µl to 5000 µl. The lower parts of the Biohit eLINE pipettors are autoclavable (excluding the multi-channel 50-1200 µl pipettors).
Features of the Biohit eLine pipettors include:
- Excellent accuracy and precision with unique DC motor concept
- Fully electronic operations guarantee user-independent results
- Makes pipetting faster and easier
- Built-in error control for more reliable results
- Easiest tip ejection ever with the unique electronic tip ejection
- Ergonomic design that suits both left- and right-handed
- 2-year warranty
- CE/IVD marked
Biohit eLINE pipettors can be charged by using a charging stand, carousel or by using AC/DC adapter. eLINE is also compatible with the linear stand.
When you need to pipette and dispense liquids as comfortably as possible, your first device should be Biohit eLINE. Biohit eLINE enables you to focus on your work instead of worrying about RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury).