BioFlo 110 Laboratory Fermentor - Bioreactor
The Most Intelligent Modular Fermentor on Earth. With the BioFlo 110, New Brunswick Scientific expands the fermentation universe.
Every configuration of this autoclavable fermentation and cell culture system - from modest entry point to fully loaded - is built around a controller so intelligent that using it takes little more than common sense. Add exceptional power and cost-effectiveness, and the BioFlo110 is not just the smartest choice, but very probably only choice. Meet the mind behind the machine.
We've done some ordinary things in extraordinary ways:
- Self-illuminated display provides bright text and graphics
- Removable plug at the end of the sparge ring facilitates cleaning
- O-ring at the bottom - not the top - of each port prevents contamination from reaching the vessel
- Heat blankets with two large cut-outs and a reflective white inner surface make it easy to view the culture
- Slip-on motor self-aligns with drive shaft. No pre-alignment needed
- Complete vessel assemblies include correctly-sized rotameters
- Dished-bottom vessels have no mixing dead zones, even at low agitation speeds pH and DO probes can be adjusted to any immersion length
- Controller changes from "e;Fermentation"e; to "e;Cell Culture"e; mode with a single touch
- Original factory settings can be easily called up
- Optional foam trap keeps exhaust filters dry and free-flowing
User can select P-I-D or adjustable dead-band control for pH
Adjustable P-I-D values for pH and Dissolved Oxygen
One Primary Control Unit controls up to four vessels
Built-in PCU floppy-drive makes future firmware upgrades "e;do-it-yourself"e; simple
Computer-ready with built-in BioCommand and Modbus serial protocols
Clean, reliable surface seals provided in direct drive agitation systems
Optional magnetic drives for critical cell culture applications
Choose temperature control via water-jacketed vessels or heat blanket
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!