BioDoc-It2 Systems provide budget friendly gel imaging. Capture, preview and save gel images with user-friendly features that enable fast, easy to use gel documentation for fluorescent and colorimetric imaging.
The systems allow users to perform image capture functions with a touch of the screen. The simple design is excellent for multiple user laboratories. An external computer is not required; though network connectivity is possible for transfer of images directly to your computer.
Base UV lighting options include 1 UV (302nm) or UVP’s patented, 3™UV (254/302/365nm) technology. Transilluminator sizes range from 21x26cm to 25x26cm. Overhead white lighting is included, with optional UV and blue light.
UVP’s specializes in customer service and support. A two-year manufacturer warranty is included with this system. UVP’s dedicated support teams are always available for customized technical and application support.
- New 5.0 MP camera with an f/1.2 zoom lens for fast and sensitive capture.
- Gel tools included: gel tray, cutter and ruler.
- Automatation using VisionWorks® touch screen software.
- Integrated 10 inch touch screen tablet.
- 2 position filter selector
- Additional accesories: LED White Light Plate: for white light transillumination applications such as Coomassie Blue, Silver stains and others. Visi-Blue converter plate: for blue light gels, converts UV to 460-470 nm.
- Gel Imaging
- DNA gels
- Coomassie blue
- Protein gels
- Blue light gels
- Plant Imaging
- Fluorescence Imaging
- Colorimetric Imaging