Biochrom WPA Lightwave II UV/Visible Spectrophotometer
High perfomance compact UV/Vis scanning spectrophotometer for general laboratory applications.
Lightweight, easy to use and excellent value for money compared to conventional systems.The instrument includes a large wide view display and in-built software providing flash scan, fixed wavelength measurements, kinetics and concentration with comprehensive graphics capability plus the ability to store up to 90 methods. On peak confirmation is also a feature of the flexible software. Concentration may be measured using either a factor, singlepoint calibration, multi-standard curves or alternatively there is a multi-wavelength mode where equations using absorbance values may be used for ratio calculations. Samples may be measured in 10, 20 or 40mm pathlength cells (glass, quartz or disposable).
- Forget filters! covers 190-110nm
- Long life Xenon source
- Wavelength scanning, kinetics and concentration functionality with full graphics display
- Integrated printer (option)
- Wireless Bluetooth® connectivity (option)
- SD card method/data storage (option)
- 2 year warranty and the Xenon lamp has a 3 year warranty.
Suffering spectro confusion? Our Guided Navigation can help you select the best spectrophotometer for your application. http://www.biochrom.co.uk/select-a-spectrophotometer/