The Biochrom Asys Expert Plus Microplate reader is a stand-alone, multi-channel, filter based instrument.
Designed for laboratories that need a fast, accurate stand alone plate reader to handle a large number of microplates e.g. ELISA screening. The compact design is particularly suitable for labs where bench space is an issue. Features
• Fast - Just 5 seconds for a 96 well plate
• Easy to use and program
• Single, dual wavelength endpoint reading and kinetics
• Stores up to 120 different methods and 120 standard curves plus the results from up to 100 microplates
• Advanced on-board data analysis including curve fit methods (linear, parabolic, cubic, point to point, spline and 4-parameter)
• Six position filter wheel, four commonly used filters supplied as standard (405nm, 450nm, 492nm, 620nm)
• 4 shaking modes
• Optional link to a PC (software included)
• Additional filters
• QC plate and software for checking absorbance accuracy, linearity and precision
• PC software packages for data analysis.
A "UV" option is available measuring 340-800nm (340nm, 405nm, 492nm, 620nm filters) Biochrom ASYS Expert Plus UV Microplate Reader