PC controlled, single-channel filter based microplate reader, equally suitable for research and routine applications.
All Biochrom Anthos instruments are robust and designed to give reliable results in busy multi-user laboratories for many years.
• Handles multiple plate formats from 6 to 384 well plates
• Highly flexible-single or dual wavelength for standard ELISA, kinetics, linear scan and XY scanning
• 5 Common filters supplied as standard (340, 405, 450, 492, 620nm)
• ADAP Basic data capture and analysis software (included)
• Software upgrade to ADAP Plus or ADAP Expert for kinetic data reduction and multi-test functions
• Additional filters in the range 340nm-750nm
Also available as Biochrom Anthos Zenyth 340rt Temperature controlled version - ambient up to 45° available (order code GF 25 300 01)