Use as a standalone or connect to a PC. All Biochrom Anthos instruments are designed to give reliable results in busy multi-user laboratories for many years.
• Fast reading, just 5 seconds for 96 well plate
• Wavelength range 400-800nm (up to 6 filters) with shaking
• Commonly used filters supplied as standard (405nm, 450nm, 492nm, 620nm)
• Single, dual wavelengh reading plus kinetics
• Versatile on-board data analysis software with qualitative, quantitative and kinetic functions, plus a variety of curve-fit methods.
• Stores up to 120 methods and results from 100 microplates.
• Connect to PC software included.
• Additional filters
• QC plate and software for checking absorbance accuracy, linearity and precision