The Biochrom Anthos Fluido 2 Microplate Washer combines ease of use and excellent performance for both absorbance based and luminescence based assay procedures.
• Up to 4 different wash channels allowing up to 4 different wash buffers to be used
• Whisper quiet for a more peaceful lab
• Two manifolds supplied as standard-washes 96 and 384 well plates (16 Way)
• Easy to use and program
• Very low residual volumes
• Automatic rinse mode to prevent clogging
• Fast processing (bottom detection and travel height position for fast processing)
• 20 different cycles, 50 different procedures Bottom and overflow washing and 20 plates available including strip plates and round bottom wells
All Biochrom Anthos instruments are robust, CE marked and designed to give years of reliable service in busy multi-user laboratories.