The Bio-Plex Pro™ Mouse Th17 Magnetic Bead-Based Immunoassays detect and measure the levels of 17 Th17 cell-associated biomarkers in diverse matrices such as serum, plasma, and tissue culture supernatants. Il-17 producing T helper cells (Th17 cells) are a new subset of T helper cells recently found to be associated with autoimmune disease such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, and lupus. The markers in the assays were selected for their direct relevance to the mouse Th17 pathway.
Based on 6.6µm magnetic beads, these assays are compatible with both vacuum and magnetic wash stations. Magnetic washing simplifies plate processing, provides increased throughput, and results in decreased variability and increased reproducibility.
• Magnetic bead-based for simplified plate processing
• Developed to deliver accurate, reproducible measurements in multiple sample matrices
• Requires as little as 12.5µl of sample for both multiplex and singleplex assays
• Available as all-in-one, space saving complete kits
• Includes premixed standards for generation of standard curves over a broad dynamic range of each target