100–240 V, multiplex array system, includes reader, microplate platform, Bio–Plex Manager™ 6.0 software, PC, calibration kit, validation kit 4.0, MCV plate IV, reservoir, sheath fluid, 2 sample needles.
The Bio-Plex 200 system is a suspension array system which offers protein and nucleic acid researchers a reliable multiplex assay solution that permits analysis of up to 100 biomolecules in a single sample.
Included system components:
- Array reader - combines 2 lasers, high-throughput fluidics, and real-time digital signal processing to distinguish up to 100 different color-coded bead sets, each representing a different assay
- Microplate platform - automates the reading of 96-well plates, yielding up to 9,600 data points in about 35 minutes
- Calibration and validation kits - system tools for daily calibration of signal output and for IQ/OQ and monthly validation of the primary performance parameters of the reader
- Bio-Plex MCV plate IV - maintenance, calibration, and validation (MCV) plate customized for hands-free startup, shutdown, and performance testing
- PC and monitor - includes Pentium 4 processor, CD-RW, Windows XP operating system, Microsoft Office Professional and Adobe Acrobat Reader software, and a 17"" flat-screen monitor
- Bio-Plex Manager software - controls the instrument, data acquisition, and data analysis for superior curve fitting, statistics reporting, and charting features, without requiring the exporting or importing of files
- Bio-Plex® SNP Manager™ data analysis utility - simple-to-use data analysis tool for nucleic acid applications