BINDER Drying and Heating Ovens - Overview
Highest precision for fast drying.
Whether by gravitiy (natural) or mechanical (forced) convection, our Drying and Heating Ovens provide high standards of quality and process stability. The wide temperature range of 5°C above ambient temperature to 300 °C allows short heating up times and provides large capacity reserves. The excellent thermal insulation also reduces operating costs.
Benefits of BINDER ovens:
- Wide temperature range of 5 °C above ambient temperature to 300 °C
- Fast, uniform tempering
- Identical test conditions throughout the chamber interior
- High standard according to DIN 12880 (27-point measurement)
- Durable construction based on corrosion-resistant materials
- Large capacity reserves
- Short heating up and recovery times
- Material temperature protection through an independent temperature safety device Class 2
- Available with gravity (natural) and mechanical (forced) convection
- Digital multifunctional controller with advanced timer functions
- Communication interface
- Adjustable front ventilation flap slide