The Thermo Scientific Binary Rapid Separation LC Pump (HPG-3x00RS)
operates at ultrahigh backpressures and high flow rates simultaneously.
Achieve the highest separation efficiency in combination with long, small bore ≤ 2 μm columns, or use with conventional LC columns: The RS pump is the most flexible binary UHPLC pump available.
- Serial dual-piston operating principle, high-pressure gradient proportioning
- Wide operating flow rate range from 50 μL/min to 8 mL/min with high flow rate accuracy
- Support of operating pressures of up to 15,000 psi (103.4 MPa)
- SmartFlow® technology for high flow rate, gradient, and retention time precision
- Perfectly balance gradient delay volume against mobile phase mixing efficiency
- Optional solvent selection valves support up to four different mobile phases
- Active rear-seal wash and floating pistons for maximum seal lifetime
The HPG-3x00RS is ideal for MS front-end configurations, microflow, analytical, and ultrafast, high-resolution separations in pharmaceutical, life science, and environmental laboratories. The gradient delay volume can be adjusted easily according to your requirements (e.g., 35 μL for MS front end and 400 μL for analytical LC) for optimal mixing efficiency.