BIACORE 3000 - Primed to perfection for charaterization.
For company and institution core facilities, proteomics groups, cancer research facilities. When you are interested in ligand fishing, molecular recognition, BIA-MS or other advanced applications. When you are looking for automation to handle increasing number of samples, superior kinetic data resolution, speed and where highest sensitivity is a must.
BIACORE 3000 Features:
- Recover and characterize interaction partners using MALDI MS interface
- Elucidate disease mechanisms by characterizing native or recombinant protein interactions
- Define potential drug targets or diagnostic markers
- Get comprehensive characterization from one instrument
- Guarantee high quality, information-rich data using real time analysis
- Analyze up to 192 samples per run, automatically
- Use software wizards for fast development of kinetic assays
- Recover and transfer interaction partners to MALDI targets for identification and further characterization
- Biacore 3000 is compatible with MALDI targets from most major mass spectrometer suppliers.
BIACORE 3000 Applications:
- Protein identification
- Analysis of protein function
- Quality control of recombinant proteins
- Detecting impurites in protein therapeutics
Application notes and news
See all reviews
Member since 2012
University of Sheffield
Read more »
"The machine is simple to operate with complex but explained data fitting that encompasses many models. Mass transfer and drifting baselines are easily corrected. Consumable costs are excessive and reagents can be easily prepared in house to save costs."