See all reviews
Member since 2010
Read more »
A compact, high speed microplate handler for benchtop integration.
The Agilent BenchCel Microplate Handler is a compact, microplate storage and handling system designed for integration with a variety of laboratory devices. The BenchCel Microplate Handler features a high-speed robot, and its modular design provides the flexibility and scalability required to meet the needs of the most diverse laboratory applications. The BenchCel Microplate Handler can be powered by the Agilent VWorks software or accessed through its ActiveX control for integration into any other software platform.
BenchCel Microplate Handler Features:
- High Speed – 8-second transfer time from stack to instrument.
- Flexible Capacity – 2-, 4-, or 6-rack options for a maximum of 360 standard microplates.
- Scalable Configuration – Integration of multiple instruments into a single benchtop system.
- Convenience – Storage and handling of most microplates, lidded microplates, tipboxes and tube racks.
- Freedom – 66% more walk-away time than competitive systems.
- Expediency – Delidding function removes and replaces microplate lids as necessary.
- Intelligence – VWorks includes a labware database capable of managing most labware, including standard microplates, filter plates, deep-well microplates, tipboxes, and tube racks.
Application notes and news
- Complete Automation of the Stratagene StrataPrep 96 PCR Purification Kit with the Agilent Bravo Automated L...
- Velocity11 Showcase Latest Instruments at DDT 2008 Booth #534
- Compact automated workstation offers true applications versatility
- A reliable, efficient automated solution for analysing cell viability
- Automated Microplate Spin-down Station
- Automated workstations for bulk reagent / cell dispensing
- New Racks Expand Labware Loading Flexibility
- New R-Series BenchCel® Microplate Handling System
- Automated benchtop systems for microplate management
- Reliable automation of high-throughput PCR / sequencing plate production