Designed for limited space and boundless potential
The BD LSRFortessa™ X-20 cell analyzer delivers high performance multicolor analysis with the most compact footprint in its class.
The BD LSRFortessa X-20 can be configured with up to 5 lasers, which enables the detection of up to 20 parameters simultaneously. The most common laser choices are blue, red, violet, yellow-green, and UV. Additional laser choices are available and may be configured at the time of purchase or at a later date to meet evolving application requirements.
BD LSRFortessa X-20 Features:
- Compact Footprint - Flexibility in a Small Space. Fits most flow cytometry analyzer needs, and can be ordered with up to 5 lasers which provides flexibility in laser wavelengths. The system sits easily on the benchtop for the cost-effective use of valuable laboratory space.
- Optics - Maximum Signal, Minimum Crosstalk. The novel polygon-shaped optical pathway design efficiently maximizes signal detection and increases sensitivity and resolution.
- Fluidics - The fluidics system is pressure driven, fixed-alignment flow cell design. This design ensures that the laser is precisely focused on the sample stream and the maximum amount of emitted light can be collected for added sensitivity in multicolor applications. Fixed alignment also minimizes startup time, improves experiment-to-experiment reproducibility, and enables automated daily quality control (QC).
- Controls and Analysis - BD FACSDiva™ software controls the efficient setup, acquisition, and analysis of flow cytometry data from the BD LSRFortessa™ X-20 workstation.
- Custom Configuration - Wide range of choices to help researchers create the ultimate customized instrument for their requirements.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!