BCS® XP System
Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
Not available in the UK Need more accurate & precise results for your hemostasis testing? The BCS® XP System, one of the most widely-used fully automated hemostasis analyzers, delivers accurate and ...read more
Not available in the UK
Need more accurate & precise results for your hemostasis testing?
The BCS® XP System, one of the most widely-used fully automated hemostasis analyzers, delivers accurate and precise results. The high-speed, random-access analyzer performs clotting, chromogenic, immunologic, and agglutination testing while allowing the consolidation of both specialty and routine reagents onto one high throughput analyzer.
- User-friendly software and customizable interface allow for versatile user-defined configurations to meet your lab’s specific needs
- Automatic monitoring of reagent levels and onboard stability tracking enables personnel to focus on what’s important—critical results
- Broad routine and specialty testing menu, including vWF ristocetin and INNOVANCE® ETP, allow for platform consolidation
- Reagent and sample probe crash sensors protect capped reagent bottles or sample tubes from damage
- True random-access and walk-away ability for both normal and pathological samples maximize high-volume routine workloads
- Unparalleled service and support with Siemens’ service organization—rated #1 by ServiceTrak*
For full product information use the product website link below, or visit www.siemens.co.uk/diagnostics