Bactron Anaerobic Chambers Bactron300, Bactron600, Bactron900
Bactron anaerobic systems have airtight construction of stainless steel and rigid Plexiglas for unobstructed vision and integrity
The patented cuffs form a comfortable seal around the operator’s arms permitting bare hand manipulation of plates and specimens inside the working chamber, making work more comfortable and efficient. Chamber atmosphere circulates through a condensate controller then through a catalyst, which removes any trace amounts of oxygen. High relative humidity is maintained while condensate moisture is removed without the unnecessary desiccants, which can dehydrate media and samples. Each unit contains an integral vacuum pump to provide rapid evacuation of air from the air lock module for replacement by an inert gas mixture.
Unlike many anaerobic chamber manufacturers, the Shellab Bactron chambers have full third party verified safety compliance certificates. We meet EN61010, UL61010 and Can/CSA61010 standards. Installation is included with purchase.
In addition, every purchase of a Bactron system in the USA includes an operator training workshop in anaerobic bacteriology and use of the system.
Bactron Anaerobic Chambers Bactron300, Bactron600, Bactron900 Features:
- Ergonomic Arm Port Doors - based on our patented teardrop shaped BacBasic armport doors, this new design lets you reach all areas in the chamber with comfort and ease
- Control Panel Layout - functions are logically grouped together to make chamber operations more user-friendly
- Catalyst Design - new ergonomic handle makes changing out your catalyst easier than ever
- Component Upgrades - new digital vacuum gauge and more reliable pressure sensor make viewing and changing setpoints a breeze
- Anatox Fan Accessory - removes volatile fatty acids and sulfur compounds to extend the life of your palladium catalyst as well as toxic and corrosive compounds that can shorten the life of electronic components
Plate capacities: Bactron300 (300 plates), Bactron600 (600 plates), Bactron900 (900 plates)
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries