Axon™ pCLAMP® 10 Electrophysiology Data Acquisition and Analysis Software
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Student / Graduate
Neuroscience / Neurology
Academia / University
Read more »
"Nice software with flexible protocols for different types of recordings. The interface is not very user-friendly and sometimes it takes a lot of effort to find the right settings. Certainly recommended for an electrophysiologist, however, it might be a little bit costly."
The gold standard for full-featured, user-friendly electrophysiology data acquisition and analysis software.
Currently in version 10, Axon™ pCLAMP® Software fulfills many different experimental needs, such as synchronized stimulation, event detection, and online analysis. Three separate applications included are Clampex 10, AxoScope 10, and Clampfit 10.
The Clampex 10 Data Acquisition Module expands the range and quality of your data acquisition experiments. These improvements are useful for a wide variety of applications, allowing more flexibility in your experimental protocols.
New features of the Axon™ pCLAMP® 10 include:
- Membrane test supports monitoring cell health between sweeps during a recording
- Membrane and seal tests combined into a single resizable window
- Support for up to four stimulus waveforms*
- Control of eight digital outputs*
- Control of split-clock sampling per epoch during a sweep
- Leak subtraction automatically saves both raw and corrected traces
- All protocol durations are entered in time units
- Support of the Axon™ Digidata™ 1440A Data Acquisition System
- Support of the Axon™ Axoclamp™ 900A Microelectrode Amplifier
- New ABF 2.0 file format
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!