AxION eDoor - Open-access software for streamlined operations
From running an individual sample to managing a complete network of instruments and users, AxION® eDoor™ has the power to simplify every aspect of your laboratory operation. A robust yet intuitive open-access software, eDoor works with the Flexar ™ SQ 300 MS to deliver reliable, high quality MS results no matter how complex your samples or workflows. Greater Simplicity. Greater Control. W...read more
From running an individual sample to managing a complete network of instruments and users, AxION® eDoor™ has the power to simplify every aspect of your laboratory operation. A robust yet intuitive open-access software, eDoor works with the Flexar ™ SQ 300 MS to deliver reliable, high quality MS results no matter how complex your samples or workflows.
Greater Simplicity. Greater Control.
With real-time, web-based access and live updates, AxION eDoor allows lab managers to control every aspect of their operation—from sample submission to final results—more efficiently than ever. Data fields and final reports can be customized and tailored to suit a particular application or user group. The software also simplifies the lives of scientists, making it easy to log in samples and receive results anywhere, anytime.
AxION eDoor at a Glance.
• Open-access system and intuitive interface for effortless operation.
• Rapid, first-available instrument assignment.
• Simple web-based sample submission process and easy-to-use, walk-up, touch screen sample drop off.
• Fast, convenient access to results via web or email on any PDA.
• Predefined methods and reporting enable any user to access mass spec data.
• Compatibility with workflows in all types of laboratories.
Take Control of Your Instruments. Take Control of Your Lab.
Managing analytical instrumentation in a multi-user environment is no longer a complicated, time-consuming task. AxION eDoor’s robust features and remote access capabilities enable lab managers
to perform a variety of functions for unprecedented control and simplicity:
• Define instrument acquisition parameters based on specific methods.
• Assign an analysis to a particular instrument, group or person to optimize productivity and results.
• View sample queues on instruments to manage lab activity.
• Monitor group/individual activity and track instrument usage for effective preventive maintenance scheduling.
• Archive results and reports with assigned access privileges for specific users or groups.
Let Your Scientists Focus on Science.
With its simple sample-submission process and remote access capabilities, AxION eDoor minimizes time away from the bench for scientists, optimizing laboratory efficiency and productivity.
Step 1: Log in sample from any web-enabled device.
Step 2: Place sample on assigned instrument.
Step 3: Retrieve results via web or email.