AxION 2 TOF
The AxION® 2 TOF MS offers a broad array of capabilities designed to simplify and streamline virtually any analytical workflow irrespective of whether your application requires mass accuracy, full spectrum capability, speed, sensitivity, dynamic range, or all of the above. The AxION 2 TOF MS offers exceptional sensitivity without compromising resolution or mass accuracy with our patented TrapP...read more
The AxION® 2 TOF MS offers a broad array of capabilities designed to simplify and streamline virtually any analytical workflow irrespective of whether your application requires mass accuracy, full spectrum capability, speed, sensitivity, dynamic range, or all of the above.
The AxION 2 TOF MS offers exceptional sensitivity without compromising resolution or mass accuracy with our patented TrapPulse™ capability.
Capable of very fast acquisition rates, the instrument integrates perfectly with the fastest LC separations to deliver better signal-to-noise ratios and higher throughput for a wide variety of compounds.
The AxION 2 TOF MS is the ideal instrument for environmental, forensic, metabolite identification, impurity profiling, food safety, nutraceutical, or product degradation analysis.
AxION™ 2 TOF MS Features & Benefits:
- Multi-source compatibility - Easily fitted with patented field-free APCI, ESI, and DSA systems for the most flexibility.
- Snap in, snap out probes - Decrease cross contamination and enhance productivity with minimal down time.
- TrapPulse technology - Patented design feature that increases sensitivity 8X.
- Linear dynamic range - Confidently quantitate with exact mass.
- Precise isotope ratio measurements and accurate mass - For confident identification of both unknown and known compounds.
- Automated tuning - Ensures your instrument is optimized for your application.
- Capillary shutter - Change the capillary without venting the instrument decreasing downtime
- Software solutions - Streamline your workflow and increase productivity with AxION platform software solutions.
Application notes and news
- Workflow for Screening and Quantification of Benzodiazepines in Plasma Using UHPLC Time-of-flight Mass Spec...
- Screening and Quantification of Opioids in Serum by UHPLC-TOF
- Automated Direct Sample Analysis (DSA/TOF) for the Rapid Screening and Confirmation of Illicit Street Drugs
- Milk Adulteration with Melamine – Screening, Testing and Real-Time Detection
- Targeted Screening of 130 Pesticides in QuEChERS Extracts of Lettuce Leaves Using UHPLC-TOF and High Throug...
- Rapid Detection of Vanilla Bean Extract Adulteration with Tonka Bean Extract with No Chromatography or Samp...
- Rapid Screening and Quantitation of Postharvest Fungicides on Citrus Fruits Using AxION DSA/TOF and Flexar ...
- Analysis of Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products in River Water Samples by UHPLC-TOF
- Rapid Quantitative Analysis of Carbendazim in Orange Juice using UHPLC Coupled to the AxION 2 TOF Mass Spec...
- Confirmation of Drugs of Abuse in Pseudo Drug Mixes Using UHPLC-ESI TOF MS
- Fast Screening of Banned Fungicide Carbendazim in Orange Juice using DSA-TOF
- Identification of Impurities Using Accurate Mass, Sensitivity and Wide Dynamic Range of the AxION 2 TOF MS
- Quantitative Analysis of Drugs of Abuse in Urine using UHPLC Coupled to Accurate Mass AxION 2 TOF Mass Spec...
- Advances in Forensic Science: Could Mass Spec Have its Day in Court?
- Direct Sample Analysis (DSA) Solutions for Mass Spec Results in Seconds
- Latest Analytical Innovations Presented