By offering unsurpassed sample insight, the AxION TM 2 TOF (Time-of-Flight) Mass Spectrometer is the ultimate system for identifying and quantifying compounds to better characterize samples. No matter what your application or matrix, the instrument delivers the speed, sensitivity, exact mass information, wide dynamic range and mass accuracy you need for complete confidence in your results.
Powerful 3-D quantitation and full post-processing capabilities on all masses let you minimize false positives and negatives for enhanced productivity.
Key Features of the AxION 2 TOF MS:
• Exact mass capability and wide dynamic range facilitate compound identification and quantitation
• Adjustable dual-probe ion source can be fine-tuned to optimize sensitivity and delivers simultaneous spray for advanced internal calibration
• Proprietary Trap and Pulse technology increases sensitivity 3-5x
• V-shaped flight path maximizes ion transmission for superior sensitivity
• High acquisition speed allows for fast chromatography
• Choice of software packages tailored to specific applications and workflows
Application notes and news
- Analysis of Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products in River Water Samples by UHPLC-TOF
- Rapid Quantitative Analysis of Carbendazim in Orange Juice using UHPLC Coupled to the AxION 2 TOF Mass Spec...
- Confirmation of Drugs of Abuse in Pseudo Drug Mixes Using UHPLC-ESI TOF MS
- Fast Screening of Banned Fungicide Carbendazim in Orange Juice using DSA-TOF
- Identification of Impurities Using Accurate Mass, Sensitivity and Wide Dynamic Range of the AxION 2 TOF MS
- Quantitative Analysis of Drugs of Abuse in Urine using UHPLC Coupled to Accurate Mass AxION 2 TOF Mass Spec...
- Direct Sample Analysis (DSA) Solutions for Mass Spec Results in Seconds
- Latest Analytical Innovations Presented