Axio Imager - Modular System for Digital Fluorescence Microscopy
See all reviews
Member since 2012
London Centre for Nanotechnology - UCL
Read more »
"I use the Z2 version. It is easy to use, the slides go in the holder easily. Automated- 8 slides at a time. Karyotyping software is easy with full manual provided."
An innovative modular system for digital fluorescence microscopy, featuring advanced flexibility and application versatility.
- New IC2S objectives (Infinity Contrast & Colour Corrected System) - optimise image quality and maximise contrast
- Special fluorescence filters - reduce exposure and image acquisition time for superior 3D imaging.
- 'Intelligent Stand' - automatically recognises added components. "Contrast manager" ensures simple changes between contrasting techniques.
- Integration: standard interfaces permit communication via USB and TCP/IP
- Vibration-free Imaging Cell - isolated within the stand for stable observation and unparalleled precision.
- Apochromatic fluorescence beam path - ensures optimum colour correction
- Active stray light elimination - significantly higher contrast
- Fast, motorised reflector turrets - hold either six or ten filter modules.
- HBO lamp: convenient, self-aligning homogeneous illumination
- LCI Plan-Neofluar objectives - live cell imaging
- Flexibility - two freely configurable stand variants: Z1 (motorized) and D1(manual) or preconfigured stands M1 (motorized) and A1 (manual).
Rapid image acquisition with outstanding quality in up to 6 dimensions means more signal in less time.
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!