Axio Imager - Modular System for Digital Fluorescence Microscopy
See all reviews
Member since 2012
London Centre for Nanotechnology - UCL
Read more »
"I use the Z2 version. It is easy to use, the slides go in the holder easily. Automated- 8 slides at a time. Karyotyping software is easy with full manual provided."
An innovative modular system for digital fluorescence microscopy, featuring advanced flexibility and application versatility.
- New IC2S objectives (Infinity Contrast & Colour Corrected System) - optimise image quality and maximise contrast
- Special fluorescence filters - reduce exposure and image acquisition time for superior 3D imaging.
- 'Intelligent Stand' - automatically recognises added components. "Contrast manager" ensures simple changes between contrasting techniques.
- Integration: standard interfaces permit communication via USB and TCP/IP
- Vibration-free Imaging Cell - isolated within the stand for stable observation and unparalleled precision.
- Apochromatic fluorescence beam path - ensures optimum colour correction
- Active stray light elimination - significantly higher contrast
- Fast, motorised reflector turrets - hold either six or ten filter modules.
- HBO lamp: convenient, self-aligning homogeneous illumination
- LCI Plan-Neofluar objectives - live cell imaging
- Flexibility - two freely configurable stand variants: Z1 (motorized) and D1(manual) or preconfigured stands M1 (motorized) and A1 (manual).
Rapid image acquisition with outstanding quality in up to 6 dimensions means more signal in less time.