AWEL MF 48 / MF 48-R 4 x 400 mL Multifunction, Ventilated & Refrigerated Benchtop Centrifuges
Versatility, performance and convenience define the the AWEL MF 48 and MF 48-R centrifuges that are designed to provide a response to laboratories using a variety of sample containers and requiring a wide selecton of parameters to enable multiple applications and protocols to be carried out.
Innovation and advanced design are proven by several patents and its very experienced team of engineers and applications experts have ensured that it responds to these needs in the most ergonomic fashion.
- Accept 76 x 5/7 mL blood tubes, 28 x 15 mL conicals, 12 x 50 mL conicals
- Rotor for 6 microplates / 2 Deep well blocks
- Angle rotors for 30 & 24 x 1,5/2 mL, 10 x 10 mL, 32 x 15 mL, 8 x 15/50 mL con., 6 x 100 mL
High performance with all accessories
- 13 800 rpm, 20 350 x g with Angle rotors
- 4 500 rpm, 3 808 x g with Swing-out rotor
- 5 100 rpm, 4 000 x g (MF 48-R) 4 100 rpm, 2 380 x g (MF 48) with Microplate rotor
- Quiet operation
- 10 acceleration / 10 braking rates for optimized separation
- 10 memories for instant operation
- Space saving - only 42 cm wide - refrigeration at the rear (MF 48-R)
- Optional low level benches incorporating storage for accessories
- Accurate RCF control (radius selection per accessory)
- Temperature range -9 °C to +40 °C (MF 48-R); cool, ventilated operation (MF 48)
- AWELock™ safe rotor exchange in seconds without tools
- AWELight™ end of run / sample ready indication
- AWELine™ levelling safety device
- AWELook™ ergonomic design, low level (28 cm high), easy controls,
motorized lid lock, large display seen from a distance, multi-colored display for status indication
Versatile - For Research, Industrial and Medical Applications
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!