AWEL Media Preparation System - MP 9 Media Preparator + MD 320 Pourer-Stacker
9 liters in 1 hour; 7500 dishes per day. High productivity and automation are the keywords for this media preparation system.
The MP 9 Media Preparator offers:
- Prepares 1 to 9 liters of high quality agar or broth
- Produces enough for 530 x 90 mm dishes; 40 x 225 mL bottles/flasks
- Automation from powder to fresh media
- Homogenization, heating, sterilization, cooling and holding at pouring temperature
- Accurate temperature monitoring to national standards
- Large, removable paddle for excellent homogeneity
- GMP traceability, with graphic printout of the run
- Sterility guaranteed (better than in an autoclave)
- Maximum fertility of the media assured
- Outstanding operator protection from temperature and pressure
- 40 programs for routine of complex media
- Multiple language display for ease of understanding
- Larger capacity models available
The MD 320 Pourer-Stacker provides:
- High throughput of 320 dishes / 30 minutes
- Continuous operation for 7 500 dishes per day
- Fully automatic, start-and-go operation
- Single carousel for 90-100 mm or 55-60 mm dishes
- Very easy to clean
- Refrigeration is standard, so plates are set flat and ready quickly
- No condensation on the lid of the dish
- Easy programming on graphic screen
- 40 programs for immediate recall and use, saving more time
- Printing on base of dishes and QA reporting (options).
Excellent Reliability, Rugged Design and Traceability for Media Production Labs.
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!