Autovial Syringeless Filters
Autovial syringeless filters are preassembled filtration devices for removing particulates from samples. They replace syringe-coupled filtration devices with a single, disposable unit. Autovial devices are comprised of two parts: a graduated filter barrel and a plunger.
The proven design features an integral filter, built in air purge, and a support stand that protects the
recessed slip Luer tip. They are available in 5 and 12 ml volume capacities.
Features and benefits:
• Single unit convenience saves time - no assembly required – easier to load
• Choice of filter media - compatible with a wide range of sample types
• Suitable for hazardous samples - self-contained device eliminates risk of filter pop-off
• Built-in air purge maximizes sample recovery
• Sterile option available to maintain sample integrity
• Novel prefilter design for difficult-to-filter samples
• Sample preparation of 5 to 12 ml sample volumes