See all reviews
Member since 2012
Laboratory Manager / Supervisor
Medical Laboratory, Private
Read more »
"I have worked with these devices for more than three years. I cannot say it is easy to use because of the complexity of the manufacturing and technique. But it is very robust and reliable. The Waters service engineers have been able to do the job for year. "
The AutoSpec Premier™ incorporates Waters’ unique EBE, double-focusing geometry with the extra-wide gap magnet of the proven Ultima NT System. This latest development in magnetic sector technology provides an unmatched combination of high sensitivity, high resolution, and low background noise.
The AutoSpec Premier is a powerful platform for high-resolution selected ion recording applications, such as dioxin, polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB’s), polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE’S), or drugs-of-abuse analysis.
Advances in both inlet and detector design, combined with the functionality of Waters TargetLynx™ Application Manager, ensure unbeatable performance and confidence in regulatory compliance.
AutoSpec Premier Features:
- Full control with MassLynx Software in a Microsfot Windows 7 environment
- TargetLynx Application Manager included as standard
- Unique tri-sector (EBE) ion optics
- Extra wide gap magnet for higher transmission
- Ultra high resolution > 80,000
- > 105 linear dynamic range
- Constant gain, long-life photomultiplier detection system
- Plug-in EI and CI sources for rapid changeover
- Dual GC Interface, column change without venting instrument
- Low maintenance high capacity diffusion pumps as standard
- Optional turbomolecular pumping configurations
- AutoTune and automated resolution checking
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!